Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions stated in this policy shall govern the purchase of products and services through this website (www.furnweave.com) (further referred to as “The Website” in this document) which is owned and operated by Furnweave Handicrafts Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and further is in compliance with the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 (further referred to as “Company”, “Furnweave”, “We”, “Us” and is inclusive of its official assignees, legal heirs and officers).
If you intend to be a customer (further referred to as “you”, “your”, “yourself”, “buyer”, “user”), you agree expressly to be bound by these terms of sale.
Before making a purchase on this website, please read these documents relating to the terms and conditions governing your conduct with Furnweave and incidental parties. Any purchase by you on this website, will make you legally bound by these terms and conditions.
In addition to these, you shall also be bound by the terms of usage of this website and additional terms displayed with the description of the products (if any).
In situations of inconsistency between the clauses of this document and additional terms, the latter (i.e. additional terms) shall prevail to the extent of that sale.
Business at Furnweave
This website is an e-commerce platform for the sale of furniture and home décor merchandise (referred to as “products”) and services incidental (referred to as “services”) to it. All the products are sold under the brand name “Furnweave” which is under the undisputed ownership of Furnweave Handicrafts Pvt. Ltd.
We shall have the right to change or discontinue any products and service at any time, without notice. We may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time.
Furnweave shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any product or any aspect of the services.
Products and Services
Furnweave deals in a wide assortment of furniture and décor products. All the products listed on this website is our property.
In addition to our products, Furnweave supplies incidental services such as shipping. These services can be at any time revoked by Furnweave without notice. Furnweave holds no liability to indemnify the users for the same.
Subject to the clauses of this document, Furnweave grants users of this website a non-exclusive right to access this website.
User is bound by the legal contact to access only permissible sections and his usage shall be subject to the validation of their acts by these terms and conditions and the provisions of applicable laws.
Furnweave does not assume the liability to ensure correct and respectful information on the ads and content provided by third parties that you come across while accessing this website.
Wherein Furnweave gives you the express consent to publish a part of this website or upload content and pictures on this website, you undertake to respect the fame of this website. You shall abide by the following:
- You agree to not defame, harass, insult, abuse, threaten or violate legal rights of any individual or organization.
- You agree to not personify falsely any person, place or organization.
- You agree to not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword.
- You agree to not upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- You agree to not upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer.
- You agree to not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website).
- You agree to not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any FURNWEAVE server, or to any of the Product and Services offered on or through the Website, by any illegitimate means (including such as hacking and password mining).
- You agree to not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of FURNWEAVE, including any FURNWEAVE Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information
- You agree to not disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites.
- You agree to not collect or store data about other Users.
- You agree to not use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You agree to not use the Website or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of FURNWEAVE or other third parties.
- You agree to not conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- You agree to not falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You agree to not violate any code of conduct or other guide, which may be applicable to the Website.
- You agree to not violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India.
- You agree to not violate the Terms including but not limited to any applicable Additional Terms.
- You agree to not reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website
Furnweave Customer Agreement
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website (and by agreeing to these terms and conditions) you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Furnweave and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- show any material from the website in public without permission from Furnweave
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website or
- Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organization].
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Furnweave express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Furnweave reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Furnweave discretion.
If Furnweave provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Furnweave may disable your user ID and password in Furnweave sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Furnweave a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Furnweave the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Furnweave or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Furnweave reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Furnweave servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding Furnweave rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Furnweave does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
No representations by Furnweave
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Furnweave makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Furnweave does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Furnweave will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Furnweave has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Furnweave liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by Furnweave negligence
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Furnweave or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Furnweave to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Furnweave has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Furnweave officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Furnweave officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Furnweave.
Terms of offer for sale
Furnweave sells a variety of products. Services, such as shipping, in relation to the products shall be per the Furnweave’s policy, which may be changed by Furnweave. You should take all responsibility for your own actions in utilizing the products and service and the website in relation to the services availed or purchased by you and Furnweave shall not be liable for any such action or consequence thereof.
- The Pricing Information relating to the product shall be as displayed on the website and as disclosed to you at the time of your purchase/order.
- Furnweave does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest for similar products within any given locality, city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to you.
- While Furnweave strives to provide accurate information relating to products and services including pricing information, but typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, Furnweave will have the right to modify the price of the product or services and contact you for further instructions via e-mail address provided by you at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If Furnweave cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to your account from which the payment was made.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Furnweave, its officers, directors, employees or partners be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Furnweave has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your purchase of the products and services herein. Notwithstanding anything to contrary, Furnweave entire liability to you under this Terms of Offer For Sale or otherwise shall be limited to the refund of the money paid by you, for any product or service in connection with which the claim has arisen, which amount shall be refunded you.
Newsletter and Communication
By using this website, you give your express consent to receive newsletters and other communications through SMS or emails.
In case you wish to stop receiving messages from us, kindly Unsubscribe at any time by following the standard procedure.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby agree to indemnify Furnweave and undertake to keep Furnweave, and its affiliates, officers, directors, members, shareholders, agents, employees, and licensors indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Furnweave to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Furnweave legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Furnweave arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Furnweave’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Furnweave may take such action as Furnweave deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Furnweave may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Furnweave may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Furnweave’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Furnweave in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to Jodhpur, Rajasthan jurisdiction.