Personal Information collected by Furnweave
We use personal information collected through our site as described below and elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation and security of your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our site and products;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by Furnweave and our select partners, and for other marketing purposes of Furnweave;
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you consent to any of your minor dependents using this site.
How does Furnweave get your consent?
By providing us with personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, arrange for a delivery, or return a purchase, you consent to our collecting and using your information (your credit card information is discussed below).
What is Furnweave’s Privacy with Links to Other Sites?
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Furnweave is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
What are the Security Precautions?
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than with the following:
- Lawful Requests: To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that we will endeavor to notify you at the address you have given us if we have received a lawful request for your information);
- Emergency: In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- Corporate Restructuring: For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving a sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets that company will also acquire and possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
Debit/ Credit card security at Furnweave
Shopping at Furnweave is 100% safe. All Credit Card and Debit Card payments on Furnweave are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading Indian banks.
If you provide us with your credit card information during the payment process, we send it to our PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway for processing using SSL encryption technology. Your credit card information is never stored for use beyond your current transaction.
Authentic Product Photography at Furnweave
We try our best to deliver the products exactly as they have been portrayed and described on our website. However there can be minor differences due to the flash lights and editing used in the pictures. We claim that all the pictures shown on our website are authentic and original. We do not take requests of showing the products in person before you buy it. Our product description and photographs are the assurance that our of our product’s appearance.
Our Policy does not cover any third-party services. To learn about those third parties privacy practices, please read their privacy policies.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow generally accepted industry practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Your personal information is protected by your password – never share this password with anyone. Furnweave will never contact you to ask you for your password.
We do not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of content, posted by third parties. You accept that any reliance on material posted by third-party service providers will be at your own risk. By using the site you accept the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable or otherwise inappropriate. We may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the site at any time, including the hours of operation or availability of the site or any feature, without notice or liability.
User disputes: We are not responsible for any disputes or disagreements between you and any third party you interact with using the Site. You assume all the risk associated with dealing with third parties. You agree to resolve disputes directly with the other party.
Content Accuracy: We make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any contents of the site. Similarly, we make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any data from a third-party service provider or the quality or nature of third-party products or services obtained through the services.